You are a different boy altogether Joey, I forget that you used to look like that and when I see the photos I find it so upsetting. Thank Dogness for your Mumsie is all I can say. Love Momma Tea xxx xxx
I is a very happy boy now, the rescue peeps were very good to me but i likes bein on my own!, and i do luffs my mumsie so much...i think she luffs me!BOL
You are a different boy altogether Joey, I forget that you used to look like that and when I see the photos I find it so upsetting. Thank Dogness for your Mumsie is all I can say.
ReplyDeleteLove
Momma Tea
xxx xxx
What a difference a few weeks and a lot of love makes! WooHoo!
ReplyDeleteI is a very happy boy now, the rescue peeps were very good to me but i likes bein on my own!, and i do luffs my mumsie so much...i think she luffs me!BOL
ReplyDelete